Custom Search

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Letter to the Carver Climbing Club

I emailed the following to the Carver Climbing Club:

Hello,

I wrote the bouldering guide for Carver with Jered Bernert and also maintain the blog, Carver Bouldering. Follows are questions that are of interest to me and readers of my blog.
  1. What is the club doing to keep access open?
  2. What is the club doing to inform the climbing community (feels like I'm the only person bringing attention to what's going on)?
  3. Why doesn't the club communicate when they are having meetings?
  4. What is the meeting schedule?
  5. Can you please send me a copy of the club bylaws?
  6. When are the next elections for officers?
  7. Is there any sort of scheduled clean-up for Carver (even if Mr. Rosenbaum shuts the area down, the club should organize a clean-up as a, "Thanks for letting us use your land as long as you did.")?

I eagerly await your timely response,


Spencer

I'll let you know what I hear back.

No comments: